The 35th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AJCAI 2022) welcomes submissions of workshop proposals on contemporary research and applications in Artificial Intelligence (AI). Each workshop should have a focus on a specific topic and will facilitate an informal setting for active exchanges of recent work or work in progress among researchers, developers, and end-users on the respective topic.
AJCAI 2022 is to take place in Perth on 5-8 December 2022, with additional options for attending virtually.
- Title and aim of the workshop.
- Call for contributions, containing a brief introduction and list of relevant topic areas.
- A preliminary workshop format and a proposed schedule for organizing the workshop, including desired length for the workshop (0.5-day, 1-day). Please indicate if you intend to have any activities other than contributed talks (e.g., invited talks, panels, or posters).
- Willingness of online workshop organization.
- Brief CVs of organizing committee members.
- If available, a list of potential speakers including their brief resumes.
- Note that papers or abstracts accepted at a workshop will not be published in the AJCAI 2022 main proceedings. Please indicate if you seek an independent publication option such as a post-event special issue in a journal.
- Submit your workshop proposal to the AJCAI 2022 Workshop Co-Chairs via the link below by the proposal submission deadline.
Any question about the workshop program should be directed to the workshop chairs.