To submit your Tutorial – Scroll down the page
The organising committee of the 35th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AJCAI 2022) invites proposals for the Tutorial Track. The committee invites you to present a tutorial on established and emerging research, practice and applications of Artificial Intelligence and related topics. The tutorial track provides a great opportunity for researchers and practitioners to spend time each year freely exploring exciting advances in AI disciplines outside their normal focus.
All accepted tutorials will be scheduled for 5 December 2022 and should run for a maximum of two hours. You may request extra time, with sufficient justification. Tutorial attendance is complimentary for all conference registrants.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted via AJCAI 2022 – Tutorial Proposal
Proposals must be submitted as a single PDF file containing the following information:
- The title of the tutorial.
- A two-paragraph description of the tutorial, suitable for a web page overview.
- A brief characterization of the potential target audience for the tutorial, including prerequisite knowledge.
- A list of tools or technology platforms (pre-installed or provided)
- A brief CV of the presenter(s), which should include:
○ Name, affiliation, phone number, and email addresses of presenters
○ Education and work experience
○ Background in the tutorial area, including a list of publications/presentation
Any question about the tutorial program should be directed to the tutorial chairs.